On Thu, May 27, 2021 at 07:54:04AM +0900, Kuninori Morimoto wrote: > > > 1. Try to match both DAI's 1st choice, if match use that. > > > 2. Pick one DAI A, try it's 2nd choice with the other DAI B's 1st > > > choice. > > > 3. Swap and try 1st choice of A and 2nd choice of B. > > > 4. Try 2nd choices of both DAIs. > About this, Because we might use Multi-CPU/Codec, > step 3 is difficult. > Except it I can implement. Yeah, I think it's probably too hard to implement the whole thing and may be safer to simply go with what you've implemented already (with the documentation changes) as a first step. Like I said I'm a little worried about what happens if we change the algorithm later.