On Tue, Jun 08, 2021 at 02:07:36PM -0300, Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo wrote: > Apply the patch, try to build it, it doesn't matter where you build it, > only that after applying the patch I want to know if it doersn't build, > so that I can look at it earlier than when it gets to my attention by > merging upstream, etc. I believe if you give the 0day guys a step-by-step what to do, they'll probably add it to the lineup. :) > We're doing it already, Peter wants to help me with it, and I think this > has value. Or, if we start doing that then they don't have to do anything. -- Regards/Gruss, Boris. SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH, GF: Felix Imendörffer, HRB 36809, AG Nürnberg