On Thu, May 27, 2021 at 03:55:53PM +0800, Hsin-Yi Wang wrote: > From: Bibby Hsieh > > Although in the most platforms, the bus power of i2c > are alway on, some platforms disable the i2c bus power > in order to meet low power request. > > We can control bulk regulator if it is provided in i2c > adapter device. > > Signed-off-by: Bibby Hsieh > Signed-off-by: Marek Szyprowski > Signed-off-by: Hsin-Yi Wang > Reviewed-by: Matthias Brugger It looks good to me. I have to admit, though, that I am not a PM expert, but I trust you guys here. Let's apply it and see what happens. Applied to for-next, thanks!