* Re: Create mm@lists.linux.dev
       [not found] <YMJLJR/atypu++qU@casper.infradead.org>
@ 2021-06-10 19:44 ` Johannes Weiner
From: Johannes Weiner @ 2021-06-10 19:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Matthew Wilcox
  Cc: helpdesk, Andrew Morton, Naoya Horiguchi, Michal Hocko,
	Vladimir Davydov, Jérôme Glisse, Mike Kravetz,
	Mike Rapoport, Will Deacon, Aneesh Kumar K.V, Nick Piggin,
	Peter Zijlstra, Dennis Zhou, Tejun Heo, Christoph Lameter,
	David Rientjes, Vlastimil Babka, Hugh Dickins, linux-mm

On Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 06:25:57PM +0100, Matthew Wilcox wrote:
> Address    : mm@lists.linux.dev
> Owners     : bcrl@kvack.org, willy@infradead.org, vbabka@suse.cz
> Allow HTML : N
> Archives   : Y
>
> Reasons for the list and additional info:
> kvack.org has been regrettably unreliable recently, and it makes sense
> to have a full-time sysadmin who can fix issues without being forced to
> drive for five hours to the colo.

Agreed.

It was eating my email too in the past, and I spent a lot of time
making speculative changes to my setup to get it to work. We may as
well take advantage of the infrastructure used by most every other
subsystem already, and avoid this pain for both users and owners.

Thanks for pushing for this

* Re: Create mm@lists.linux.dev
@ 2021-06-14 14:25   ` Jason Gunthorpe
From: Jason Gunthorpe @ 2021-06-14 14:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Johannes Weiner
  Cc: Matthew Wilcox, helpdesk, Andrew Morton, Naoya Horiguchi,
	Michal Hocko, Vladimir Davydov, Jérôme Glisse,

On Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 03:44:19PM -0400, Johannes Weiner wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 06:25:57PM +0100, Matthew Wilcox wrote:
> > Address    : mm@lists.linux.dev
> > Owners     : bcrl@kvack.org, willy@infradead.org, vbabka@suse.cz
> > Allow HTML : N
> > Archives   : Y
> >
> > Reasons for the list and additional info:
> > kvack.org has been regrettably unreliable recently, and it makes sense
> > to have a full-time sysadmin who can fix issues without being forced to
> > drive for five hours to the colo.
>
> Agreed.
>
> It was eating my email too in the past, and I spent a lot of time
> making speculative changes to my setup to get it to work. We may as
> well take advantage of the infrastructure used by most every other
> subsystem already, and avoid this pain for both users and owners.
>
> Thanks for pushing for this

+1 here too.

linux-mm emails are often in my spam folder because it mangles
DKIM. Other lists don't have this problem

Jason

* Re: Create mm@lists.linux.dev
@ 2021-06-15 11:19     ` Christoph Lameter
From: Christoph Lameter @ 2021-06-15 11:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jason Gunthorpe
  Cc: Johannes Weiner, Matthew Wilcox, helpdesk, Andrew Morton,
	Naoya Horiguchi, Michal Hocko, Vladimir Davydov,
	Jérôme Glisse, Mike Kravetz, Mike Rapoport,
	Will Deacon, Aneesh Kumar K.V, Nick Piggin, Peter Zijlstra,
	Dennis Zhou, Tejun Heo, David Rientjes, Vlastimil Babka,
	Hugh Dickins, linux-mm

On Mon, 14 Jun 2021, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:

> linux-mm emails are often in my spam folder because it mangles
> DKIM. Other lists don't have this problem
>
> Jason

Also have experience with unreliable email delivery here.

So is mm@lists.linux.dev active now?  How does one switch over?