On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 10:08:01PM -0500, Mike Christie wrote: > The vhost driver will create a kthread when userspace does a > VHOST_SET_OWNER ioctl, but the thread is charged to the kthreadd thread. > We can then end up violating the userspace process's RLIMIT_NPROC. This > patchset allows drivers to pass in the user to charge/check. > > The patches were made over Linus's current tree. Makes sense from a vhost perspective and for future users, but I'm not familiar with the kthread internals: Acked-by: Stefan Hajnoczi