On Thu, Jun 24, 2021 at 11:55:20PM +0800, Claire Chang wrote: > Propagate the swiotlb_force into io_tlb_default_mem->force_bounce and > use it to determine whether to bounce the data or not. This will be > useful later to allow for different pools. > > Signed-off-by: Claire Chang > Reviewed-by: Christoph Hellwig > Tested-by: Stefano Stabellini > Tested-by: Will Deacon > Acked-by: Stefano Stabellini This patch as commit af452ec1b1a3 ("swiotlb: Use is_swiotlb_force_bounce for swiotlb data bouncing") causes my Ryzen 3 4300G system to fail to get to an X session consistently (although not every single time), presumably due to a crash in the AMDGPU driver that I see in dmesg. I have attached logs at af452ec1b1a3 and f127c9556a8e and I am happy to provide any further information, debug, or test patches as necessary. Cheers, Nathan