On Mon, Aug 09, 2021 at 03:45:21PM +0200, Cédric Le Goater wrote: > Hi, > > This series adds the minimum set of models (XIVE2, PHB5) to boot a > baremetal POWER10 machine using the OpenPOWER firmware images. > > The major change is the support for the interrupt controller of the > POWER10 processor. XIVE2 is very much like XIVE but the register > interface, the different MMIO regions, the XIVE internal descriptors > have gone through a major cleanup. It was easier to duplicate the > models then to try to adapt the current models. XIVE2 adds some new > set of features. Not all are modeled here but we add the > "Address-based trigger" mode which is activated by default on the > PHB5. When using ABT, the PHB5 offloads all interrupt management on > the IC, this to improve latency. 1..4/26 applied to ppc-for-6.2, continuing to look at the rest. -- David Gibson | I'll have my music baroque, and my code david AT gibson.dropbear.id.au | minimalist, thank you. NOT _the_ _other_ | _way_ _around_! http://www.ozlabs.org/~dgibson