On Thu, Jul 29, 2021 at 07:32:34PM +0900, Yoshihiro Shimoda wrote: > Refactor renesas_sdhi_probe() to avoid increasing numbers of > sdhi_quirks_match[] entry when we add other stable SoCs like > r8a779m*. > > Note that the sdhi_quirks_match[] is only needed on > renesas_sdhi_internal_dmac.c so that of_data of > renesas_sdhi_sys_dmac.c keeps as-is. > > Signed-off-by: Yoshihiro Shimoda > Reviewed-by: Geert Uytterhoeven I like this change! Not only does it avoid the white listing, but it also puts things where they belong! Looks much more sorted to me. I think we can base even further cleanup on this. Like merging soc_dma_quirks into the other quirks. But we can do this incrementally. Reviewed-by: Wolfram Sang I also tested this on H3 ES1.0, M3-W ES1.0, M3-N, and E3 with some debug output. It all made sense and SDHI still works: I also tested H3 ES2.0 without debug output. SDHI still worked. Tested-by: Wolfram Sang