On Aug 24 16:11, Philippe Mathieu-Daudé wrote: > We expect the first qemu_vfio_dma_map() to fail (indicating > DMA mappings exhaustion, see commit 15a730e7a3a). Do not > report the first failure as error, since we are going to > flush the mappings and retry. > > This removes spurious error message displayed on the monitor: > > (qemu) c > (qemu) qemu-kvm: VFIO_MAP_DMA failed: No space left on device > (qemu) info status > VM status: running > > Reported-by: Tingting Mao > Signed-off-by: Philippe Mathieu-Daudé Neat. Reviewed-by: Klaus Jensen