On 2021-10-20 at 12:40:10, BARDOT Jérôme wrote: > On 20/10/2021 13:42, Johannes Schindelin wrote: > > A quite complete, cross-platform credential helper (included in Git for > > Windows and enabled by default, but it also works on macOS and on Linux) > > is Git Credential Manager: > > https://github.com/microsoft/Git-Credential-Manager-Core/ > > We only use GNU\Linux for our work, i see there is .deb, are they > integrated in official debian repositories (stable) ? > > We avoid tools not Libre and not package by default in debian. (with few > exeptions)  I believe this tool is open source, but it requires .NET Core, which is not in Debian, so it's not included. I don't know if it will work with Mono instead, which is packaged in Debian. I _think_ Debian prefers Mono over .NET Core because it is substantially more portable in terms of architecture support. -- brian m. carlson (he/him or they/them) Toronto, Ontario, CA