On Mon, Oct 25, 2021 at 01:13:12PM +0200, Francesco Dolcini wrote: > Hello Richard, > please see this comment from Mark, https://lore.kernel.org/all/YXaGve1ZJq0DGZ9l@sirena.org.uk/. > > + if (imx6_pcie->vpcie > > + && regulator_is_enabled(imx6_pcie->vpcie) > 0) > > + regulator_disable(imx6_pcie->vpcie); > > return ret; I should probably also say that the check for the regulator looks buggy as well, regulators should only be optional if they can be physically absent which does not seem likely for PCI devices. If the driver is not doing something to reconfigure the hardware to account for a missing supply this is generally a big warning sign. I really don't understand why regulator support is so frequently problematic for PCI controllers. :(