On Thu, Nov 25, 2021 at 11:41:38PM +0000, Kuninori Morimoto wrote: > Sorry for my late response. > (It was PC replace week) No worries, hope the new PC is working well! > >> I would think it's more accurate to update the delay information while > >> dealing with the hw_ptr update, no? > > Morimoto-san? > I think your opinion is very correct. > But this patch-set is for "cleanup/refactoring", > and your opinion is for "add new feature", I think. Hrm, right - this isn't making anything better or worse in terms of the accuracy, it's just moving things around so Pierre's suggestion is a separate thing.