On Wed, Dec 01, 2021 at 01:43:54PM +0100, Ricard Wanderlof wrote: > Changes v5->v6: > > - Added missing "depends on I2C" in the Kconfig > (reported by lkp@intel.com). > - Fold include file into source as it is not needed elsewhere. > - Fix SPDX-License-Identifier which was using a deprecated license. > - Clean up authorship information in file header, removing history. > - Remove useless GPIOLIB ifdefs. > - Use devm_gpiod_get for reset gpio rather than devm_gpio_request etc. > - Handle EPROBE_DEFER properly for reset gpio request. > - Use dev_err_probe rather than explicit EPROBE_DEFER checking. > - Properly check value from DT parsing for mic bias and codec gpio pins. > > No changes to the devicetree bindings. I had review comments on the DT bindings?