On Thu, Dec 09, 2021 at 06:51:07PM +0000, Catalin Marinas wrote: > I had a quick look through this series and made some minor comments but > I need to dig deeper into the SME ABI. Ideally someone (Szabolcs?) from > the toolchain/libc side should confirm that they are happy with it. In > the meantime I can queue the first 6 patches once updated. It'd also be good to get confirmation from someone like Luis or Alan that the ptrace interface looks OK for debuggers, I think I've addressed all the issues they found on earlier versions.