On Wed, Dec 22, 2021 at 02:29:23PM +0100, Michael Riesch wrote: > On 12/22/21 2:25 PM, Mark Brown wrote: > > In that case I would tend to assume that unless otherwise stated it's > > safer to keep the supply enabled when everything else is enabled. It's > > the default thing and so is more likely to be what was designed for and > > less likely to result in nasty surprises. > Based on my experience with the RK3568 EVB1 the vdd_gpu supply turns > after startup if it is unused and the SoC works fine. Let's take the > energy efficient route here :-) One of the issues is that it may not actually be energy efficient if it ends up leaking current through the SoC from the other supplies (and long term that leakage probably won't do any good for hardware). A very lightly loaded regulator can be the better option.