[Context: John created a PyPI QEMU user in order to publish the qemu.qmp package. If anyone wants to publish additional Python packages from qemu.git, please contact him for PyPI access.] On Tue, Jan 11, 2022 at 03:42:23PM -0500, John Snow wrote: > Account made: https://pypi.org/user/QEMU/ > > I can't update the wiki, I lack admin perms to edit > https://wiki.qemu.org/AdminContacts > > I assume in the event that I fall into a black hole or get launched > out of a cannon into the sun, any mails sent to jsnow@redhat.com can > be recovered by Red Hat in general, so there's a sufficient recourse > for recovering the account in that circumstance. Thanks, I have added the PyPI QEMU user and added you as the admin contact: https://wiki.qemu.org/AdminContacts#Other_resources Stefan