* [GIT PULL] Apple SoC MAINTAINERS updates for 5.17
@ 2022-01-08  5:13 ` Hector Martin
From: Hector Martin @ 2022-01-08  5:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: SoC Team; +Cc: Linux ARM, LKML

Hi SoC folks,

Please merge this trivial MAINTAINERS change for 5.17.

This commit was waiting on the watchdog driver to be merged, but I only
just now realized that it silently did. Sorry for the last-minute pull.
If this can't make it into the 5.17 merge window, it can be added as a
fix later instead.

The branch is based on asahi-soc-dt-5.17-v2 to avoid a merge conflict
with other changes that happened there.

-Hector

The following changes since commit 301f651614c3396d711a8cc3f92f6fb95b12f5c5:

  dt-bindings: mailbox: apple,mailbox: Add power-domains property
(2021-12-15 20:20:38 +0900)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://github.com/AsahiLinux/linux.git tags/asahi-soc-maintainers-5.17

for you to fetch changes up to 6dc701ee9fabfc929cae2d7acc957bf38e4c3264:

  MAINTAINERS: Add Apple watchdog to ARM/APPLE MACHINE SUPPORT
(2022-01-08 14:10:03 +0900)

Apple SoC MAINTAINERS updates for 5.17.

Adds the watchdog driver MAINTAINERS changes. The driver itself is
already merged.

This branch is based on asahi-soc-dt-5.17-v2 to avoid a merge conflict.

Sven Peter (1):
      MAINTAINERS: Add Apple watchdog to ARM/APPLE MACHINE SUPPORT

 MAINTAINERS | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

From: Hector Martin @ 2022-01-08  5:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: SoC Team; +Cc: Linux ARM, LKML

[...]

* Re: [GIT PULL] Apple SoC MAINTAINERS updates for 5.17
@ 2022-01-08 21:58   ` Olof Johansson
From: Olof Johansson @ 2022-01-08 21:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hector Martin; +Cc: SoC Team, Linux ARM, LKML

On Sat, Jan 08, 2022 at 02:13:49PM +0900, Hector Martin wrote:
> Hi SoC folks,
>
> Please merge this trivial MAINTAINERS change for 5.17.
>
> This commit was waiting on the watchdog driver to be merged, but I only
> just now realized that it silently did. Sorry for the last-minute pull.
> If this can't make it into the 5.17 merge window, it can be added as a
> fix later instead.
>
> The branch is based on asahi-soc-dt-5.17-v2 to avoid a merge conflict
> with other changes that happened there.

Hi,

I've merged a bunch of outstanding pull requests into an arm/late branch, but
I'm holding on to this one for a bit, we'll merge it once the main branches
have gone in, since it contains a bunch of that contents. Since it's just
a MAINTAINERS update it's fine to merge late, no need to soak in -next.

-Olof

From: Olof Johansson @ 2022-01-08 21:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hector Martin; +Cc: SoC Team, Linux ARM, LKML

On Sat, Jan 08, 2022 at 02:13:49PM +0900, Hector Martin wrote:
> Hi SoC folks,
>
> Please merge this trivial MAINTAINERS change for 5.17.
>
> This commit was waiting on the watchdog driver to be merged, but I only
> just now realized that it silently did. Sorry for the last-minute pull.
> If this can't make it into the 5.17 merge window, it can be added as a
> fix later instead.
>
> The branch is based on asahi-soc-dt-5.17-v2 to avoid a merge conflict
> with other changes that happened there.

Hi,

I've merged a bunch of outstanding pull requests into an arm/late branch, but
I'm holding on to this one for a bit, we'll merge it once the main branches
have gone in, since it contains a bunch of that contents. Since it's just
a MAINTAINERS update it's fine to merge late, no need to soak in -next.

-Olof

* Re: [GIT PULL] Apple SoC MAINTAINERS updates for 5.17
  (?)
  (?)
@ 2022-02-08  9:12 ` patchwork-bot+linux-soc
From: patchwork-bot+linux-soc @ 2022-02-08  9:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hector Martin; +Cc: soc

Hello:

This pull request was applied to soc/soc.git (arm/fixes)
by Arnd Bergmann <arnd@arndb.de>:

On Sat, 8 Jan 2022 14:13:49 +0900 you wrote:
> Hi SoC folks,
>
> Please merge this trivial MAINTAINERS change for 5.17.
>
> This commit was waiting on the watchdog driver to be merged, but I only
> just now realized that it silently did. Sorry for the last-minute pull.
> If this can't make it into the 5.17 merge window, it can be added as a
> fix later instead.
>
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [GIT,PULL] Apple SoC MAINTAINERS updates for 5.17
    https://git.kernel.org/soc/soc/c/78b390bd5657

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html

* Re: [GIT PULL] Apple SoC MAINTAINERS updates for 5.17
                   ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
  (?)
@ 2022-02-08  9:21 ` patchwork-bot+linux-soc
From: patchwork-bot+linux-soc @ 2022-02-08  9:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hector Martin; +Cc: soc

Hello:

This pull request was applied to soc/soc.git (for-next)