On Tue, Jan 18, 2022 at 10:42:08AM +0100, Cezary Rojewski wrote: > On 2022-01-06 2:39 PM, Cezary Rojewski wrote: > > Your comments and review is much appreciated. While we did separate the > > series into chunks, I'm keen to agree we could have moved a little bit > > further with the separation. Below you'll find the list of patches and > > my thoughts after taking your feedback into consideration. There's also > > a TLDR if there's not enough coffee in the pot to cover the summary. > Is the proposal described in my previous message acceptable on your end > Mark? Your mail was very long and I've not yet had a chance to go through it properly yet - I was on holiday last week, and just after the merge window is quite a busy time.