From: Andy Shevchenko <andriy.shevchenko@linux.intel.com>
To: Maxim Levitsky <maximlevitsky@gmail.com>
Cc: "Hayes Wang" <hayeswang@realtek.com>,
	nicfae@realtek.com, wlanfae@realtek.com, pctech@realtek.com,
	security@realtek.com, "Hans de Goede" <hdegoede@redhat.com>,
	"linux-realtek-soc@lists.infradead.org"
	<linux-realtek-soc@lists.infradead.org>,
	"Oder Chiou" <oder_chiou@realtek.com>,
	Pkshih <pkshih@realtek.com>, nic_swsd <nic_swsd@realtek.com>,
	"Derek [方德義]" <derek.fang@realtek.com>,
	Kailang <kailang@realtek.com>,
	linux-iio <linux-iio@vger.kernel.org>,
	"Lars-Peter Clausen" <lars@metafoo.de>,
	"info@ayaneo.com" <info@ayaneo.com>,
	meakyi@ayaneo.com, software@ayaneo.com
Subject: Re: BMI160 accelerometer on AyaNeo tablet
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 18:23:13 +0200	[thread overview]

On Sun, Jan 23, 2022 at 07:22:46PM +0200, Maxim Levitsky wrote:
> Added software@ayaneo.com to CC ( I found this email on google).

I believe they both (Realtek and Aya-Neo) don't care about this.

This is really frustrating.

So, let's wait couple more weeks and if nothing happens, maybe we can submit
original ID with a huge comment on top (with a link to lore.kernel.org of this
discussion) that this is WRONG WRONG WRONG and must not be repeated.

--
With Best Regards,
Andy Shevchenko