On Wed, Mar 02, 2022 at 05:05:05PM +0100, Amadeusz Sławiński wrote: > I think you've misunderstood me, I'm not talking about squashing, but > splitting patch 7 into two separate patches - one doing rename and another > adding/changing things. > I was looking at: > + links = devm_kzalloc(dev, sizeof(struct snd_soc_dai_link) * > + sof_ssp_amp_card.num_links, GFP_KERNEL); > + cpus = devm_kzalloc(dev, sizeof(struct snd_soc_dai_link_component) * > + sof_ssp_amp_card.num_links, GFP_KERNEL); > and wondered where sof_ssp_amp_card.num_links comes from, and it only shows > up 4 times in removed file, but 6 times in added one, which tells me that > things changed, but it is hard to see what, when the diff shows whole files > being moved instead of things that changed. That would've been a bit nicer but TBH it was fine - I've already queued the patches.