On Mon, Feb 28, 2022 at 11:03:47PM +0900, Tetsuo Handa wrote: > Then, what about this? > If this looks OK, I'll test this patch using linux-next via my tree. Yeah, looks good to me. Can you boot test and fix the obvious ones before the pushing it to linux-next? It probably would be best if this is kept in a separate branch together with all the fix-up patches. Once things settle enough, we should be able to route the patches through the wq tree to Linus. Thank you so much for doing this. -- tejun