On Tue, Mar 01, 2022 at 12:54:49PM +0100, Florian Weimer wrote: > > I took a quick look at C++20 coroutines since they are available in > > compilers but the primitives look hard to use even from C++, let alone > > from C. > > Could you go into details what makes them hard to use? Is it because > coroutines are infectious across the call stack? Here is the simplest tutorial on C++20 coroutines I found: https://itnext.io/c-20-coroutines-complete-guide-7c3fc08db89d The amount of boilerplate for trivial coroutine functions is ridiculous. Stefan