On Wed, Mar 16, 2022 at 12:51:11PM -0500, Joseph Reynolds wrote: > 1 Please review the phosphor audit design > https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/c/openbmc/docs/+/46023 > and related > code under https://github.com/openbmc/phosphor-logging > directory phosphor-audit. > > IBM is interested in working on  this. Was there any feedback on the design? The current proposal seems very foundational, like phosphor-logging itself, so I want to make sure we have broad consensus on it before we invest a lot of effort in this approach. -- Patrick Williams