On Thu, Mar 03, 2022 at 04:31:31PM +0800, Tyrone Ting wrote: > From: Tyrone Ting > > Add nuvoton,sys-mgr property for controlling NPCM gcr register. > > Signed-off-by: Tyrone Ting > Signed-off-by: Tali Perry There are some comments about this series, so I am expecting a v4 somewhen. However, I already want to state that I usually don't take DTS patches. So, I guess the path forward is that Rob needs to ack the patch which is now patch 2. Once he does this and I apply it, you can take this DTS patch via arm-soc. Sounds good?