On Fri, Jun 10, 2022 at 11:46:19AM +0200, Amadeusz Sławiński wrote: > On 6/9/2022 4:55 PM, Mark Brown wrote: > > It looks rt298_jack_detect() already forces the pins on? It's not clear > > to me what the relationship between this code and the existing code is. > This aligns the code to be similar to other two rt2xx drivers and fixes a > problem on our side. > Original code doesn't reach rt298_jack_detect() when jack == NULL, so it > never disables those pins in this case. > I could probably fix this by moving rt298_jack_detect() call, but as drivers > for rt2xx codecs are quite similar to each other I opted to fix the issue by > minimizing the differences between them. It would be good to at least clarify what's going on in the changelog - it's not really clear what exactly the problem is or how this fixes it.