Hi Mathias, thanks a lot for your reply. On Mon, Jun 27, 2022 at 01:52:44PM +0300, Mathias Nyman wrote: > Add to kernel cmdline: > xhci_hcd.dyndbg=+p trace_event=xhci-hcd trace_buf_size=80M > > mount -t debugfs none /sys/kernel/debug > Send output of dmesg > Send content of /sys/kernel/debug/tracing/trace > > Also if you could dump the content of following registers: > cat /sys/kernel/debug/usb/xhci//reg-op > cat /sys/kernel/debug/usb/xhci//reg-runtime > > xhci driver writes dma addresses it allocated for the host into > some of those registers The data you requested is in the attached archive. The trace was actually empty. My kernel has tracing enabled in general, do I need to enable more config options to get the trace? Regards, -- Jörg Rödel jroedel@suse.de SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH Frankenstraße 146 90461 Nürnberg Germany (HRB 36809, AG Nürnberg) Geschäftsführer: Ivo Totev, Andrew Myers, Andrew McDonald, Boudien Moerman