On Wed, Jul 06, 2022 at 03:20:34PM -0600, Rob Herring wrote: > Fixed string property names should be under 'properties' rather than > 'patternProperties'. Additionally, without beginning and end of line > anchors, any prefix or suffix is allowed on the specified property names. > > As all the nvidia,tegra20-pmc powergates child node properties are fixed > strings, change 'patternProperties' to 'properties'. > > Signed-off-by: Rob Herring > --- > .../devicetree/bindings/arm/tegra/nvidia,tegra20-pmc.yaml | 2 +- > 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-) This is part of a local patch that I have that cleans up other aspects of this schema as well. However, I don't know when I'll get around to send that out, so if you want to apply this in the meantime: Acked-by: Thierry Reding