On Sun, Jul 24, 2022 at 02:47:14AM +0800, Mike Yang wrote: > On 7/24/22 01:43, Krzysztof Kozlowski wrote: > > On 23/07/2022 18:50, Zhou Yanjie wrote: > >> No offense, does it really need to be named that way? > >> I can't seem to find documentation with instructions on this :( ... > > All bindings are to follow this rule, so I don't understand why you > > think it is an exception for you? > Zhou didn't ask you to make an exception. They have a valid > point and they're asking why. > You may want to avoid further incidents of this kind by stop > being bossy and actually writing a guideline of naming these > .yaml files and publish it somewhere online. Yeah, I do have to say that I was also completely unaware that there was any enforced convention here.