On Sun, Jul 31, 2022 at 05:41:12PM +0100, Jonathan Cameron wrote: > On Fri, 22 Jul 2022 15:07:17 +0200 > Marcus Folkesson wrote: > > > Hi, > > > > This patch series intend to fix bugs and improve functionality of the > > MCP3911 driver. > > The main features added are > > - Support for buffers > > - Interrupt driven readings > > - Support for oversampling ratio > > - Support for set scale values (Gain) > > > > Among the bug fixes, there are changes in the formula for calculate raw > > value and a fix for mismatch in the devicetree property. > > > > Another general improvement for the driver is to use managed resources > > for all allocated resources. > > > Hi Marcus, > > The first 3 fixes look good to me. Do you want me to pick those up to > go in after rc1 via my togreg-fixes branch? The side effect of doing > that is it'll be a little while before they are upstream in the branch > I'll want to pick the rest of the series on top of. > > So it's a trade off between getting fixes in as soon as possible and > slowing down other improvements a little. Both ways works for me. I guess it is preferable to get the fixes in as soon as possible? If so, do you want me to rebase the series on your togreg-fixes branch or wait to send v5 until the patches are upstream? Or simply keep sending the whole series? Thanks, Marcus Folkesson > > Jonathan >