On Thu, Sep 01, 2022 at 08:57:37AM +0200, Vincent Whitchurch wrote: > I'm seeing these problems with the roadtest test framework which uses > UML and doesn't need any special hardware. Roadtest puts its emulated > devices under a spi-mux with gpio-mockup and there are no tests for the > actual muxing, but other driver tests break since transfers using > spi-mux don't work properly. Oh, excellent - I was just trying to remember the name of roadtest a couple of days ago so thanks for reminding me of that as well as for the testing! I'll try this out later.