On Wed, Sep 14, 2022 at 08:41:59PM -0400, Tamas K Lengyel wrote: > > > Do you have any idea what might be going on and preventing the output > > > from showing over USB3 afterwards? The /dev/ttyUSB0 device is still > > > present on the receiving side, just nothing is being received over it. > > > > There are few more patches in the series that are de facto required. > > Especially those about IOMMU, otherwise it can only possibly work with > > iommu=0 (which I'm not sure if even is enough). > > Unfortunately with iommu=0 Xen doesn't boot at all for me. I see this > on the console: > > (XEN) Panic on CPU 0: > (XEN) FATAL PAGE FAULT > (XEN) [error_code=0011] > (XEN) Faulting linear address: 00000000328b3a54 > > Not sure what's up with that. Either way, can you post a git branch > with the remaining patches that are not yet merged in master? Want to > check if those patches resolve the issue. I keep it at https://github.com/marmarek/xen/tree/master-xue -- Best Regards, Marek Marczykowski-Górecki Invisible Things Lab