On Mon, Sep 19, 2022 at 07:12:53PM +0100, Marc Zyngier wrote: > On Mon, 05 Sep 2022 18:01:55 +0100, > Catalin Marinas wrote: > > Peter, please let me know if you want to pick this series up together > > with your other KVM patches. Otherwise I can post it separately, it's > > worth merging it on its own as it clarifies the page flag vs tag setting > > ordering. > > I'm looking at queuing this, but I'm confused by this comment. Do I > need to pick this as part of the series? Or is this an independent > thing (my hunch is that it is actually required not to break other > architectures...). This series series (at least the first patches) won't apply cleanly on top of 6.0-rc1 and, of course, we shouldn't break other architectures. I can repost the whole series but I don't have the setup to test the MAP_SHARED KVM option (unless Peter plans to post it soon). -- Catalin