Hi Martijn, On Thu 01 Jun 23, 23:19, Martijn Braam wrote: > It seems like this commit: > > media: sun6i-csi: Add bridge v4l2 subdev with port management > > Has changed the way the media pipeline on a64 devices, in my case the PINE64 > PinePhone works. Since this is an API towards userspace and there's active > applications that use it I think this counts as a regression. Do you have more details on what changed specifically? The commit added a bridge subdev in addition to the video node, which is generally a better description of the CSI hardware and also a necessity to support the ISP data flow. Maybe your userspace application is not configuring the bridge media block with the right format, which results in a mismatch? Some work was started to achieve automatic format propagation, perhaps it would be enough to solve your issue. Cheers, Paul > #regzbot introduced: 0d2b746b1bef73de62d2d311e594a7ffed4ca43 > > Greetings, > Martijn Braam -- Paul Kocialkowski, Bootlin Embedded Linux and kernel engineering https://bootlin.com