On Sat, May 27, 2023 at 04:07:56AM +0000, Sami Korkalainen wrote: > >Where is SCSI info? > > Right there, under the text (It was so short, that I thought to put it in the message. Maybe I should have put that also in pastebin for consistency and clarity): > > Attached devices: > Host: scsi0 Channel: 00 Id: 00 Lun: 00 > Vendor: ATA Model: KINGSTON SVP200S Rev: C4 > Type: Direct-Access ANSI SCSI revision: 05 > Host: scsi1 Channel: 00 Id: 00 Lun: 00 > Vendor: hp Model: CDDVDW TS-L633M Rev: 0301 > Type: CD-ROM ANSI SCSI revision: 05 > > >I think networking changes shouldn't cause this ACPI regression, right? > Yeah, beats me, but that's what I got by bisecting. My expertise ends about here. Hmm, no reply for a while. Networking people: It looks like your v6.2 PR introduces unrelated ACPICA regression. Can you explain why? ACPICA people: Can you figure out why do this regression happen? Sami: Can you try latest mainline and repeat bisection as confirmation? I'm considering to remove this from regression tracking if there is no replies in several more days. Thanks. -- An old man doll... just what I always wanted! - Clara