Hello, I am fairly new on using the Yocto project and I am at the beginning of my learning curve. I have tried to find the information that I need on internet but I couldn't identify any reference. That's why I am trying to get my answers here, if somebody is having the time for it. I am trying to include the Poco library into the toolchain. For that I am adding in the local.conf the variable TOOLCHAIN_HOST_TASK_append = " poco poco-dev". However, I am getting an error message on poco-dev saying that there is nothing to provide a certain poco library. Looking at the poco recipe file I saw that this is basically splitting the libraries in several rpm packages, and the poco rpm which is expected to install the libraries, doesn't contain any file, being a meta-package. The question is: how can I deploy in the SDK the 'meta-package'? Thanks for your time, Bogdan.