Hi! > This patch series adds initial support for The Renesas RZ/G3S (R9A08G045{S33}) > SoC. The RZ/G3S device is a general-purpose microprocessor with a > single-core Arm® Cortex®-A55 (1.1GHz) and a dual-core Arm® Cortex®-M33 (250MHz), > perfect for an IOT gateway controller. > > This patch series includes: > - SoC identification; > - clocks (core clocks, pin controller clock, serial interface, SDHI > clocks) and corresponding resets; > - pinctrl support necessary for SDHIs and serial console > - minimal device tree for SoM and carrier boards. > > With this series Linux can boot from eMMC or SD card. The eMMC and uSD > interface are multiplexed on the SoM; selection is made using a hardware > switch. This looks okay to me and it passed testing. (I have some minor comments that should not prevent merge.) I can merge it if there are no other comments. Best regards, Pavel -- DENX Software Engineering GmbH, Managing Director: Erika Unter HRB 165235 Munich, Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany