On 10/1/2021 8:40 PM, Mark Brown wrote: > On Fri, Oct 01, 2021 at 01:20:12PM +0800, kernel test robot wrote: > >> config: arc-randconfig-r043-20210930 (attached as .config) >> compiler: arc-elf-gcc (GCC) 11.2.0 > > I suspect you're reporting architectures in alphabetical order - can I > suggest making a priority list of widely used architectures? I know I > tend to zone out issues which look like they only occur on less actively > maintained architectures as some of them have odd architecture specific > issues that really need to be fixed at the architecture level. > > Hi Mark, Thanks for your advice, we run the tests on different architectures randomly for now, and we'll consider a priority list of widely used architectures. Best Regards, Rong Chen