Hi Namjae Am 26.09.21 um 15:55 schrieb Namjae Jeon: > Cc: Tom Talpey > Cc: Ronnie Sahlberg > Cc: Ralph Böhme > Cc: Steve French > Cc: Hyunchul Lee > Cc: Sergey Senozhatsky > > v2: > - update comments of smb2_get_data_area_len(). > - fix wrong buffer size check in fsctl_query_iface_info_ioctl(). > - fix 32bit overflow in smb2_set_info. > > v3: > - add buffer check for ByteCount of smb negotiate request. > - Moved buffer check of to the top of loop to avoid unneeded behavior when > out_buf_len is smaller than network_interface_info_ioctl_rsp. > - get correct out_buf_len which doesn't exceed max stream protocol length. > - subtract single smb2_lock_element for correct buffer size check in > ksmbd_smb2_check_message(). I think there are a few issues with this patchset. I'm working on fixes and improvements and will push my branch to my github clone once I'm ready. I guess it's going to take a few days. Cheers! -slow -- Ralph Boehme, Samba Team https://samba.org/ SerNet Samba Team Lead https://sernet.de/en/team-samba