Hello Peter, On 03/16/2017 10:52 AM, Peter Buechner wrote: > I cleared the bug according the link below and the system is working now . \o/ > But what I wonder: my kernel version is 3.16.0-4-kirkwood. How I got this? This is expected for a jessie system. > I followed the procedure on page http://www.cyrius.com/debian/kirkwood/qnap/ts-119/deinstall/ > And got the kernel and initrd files of the installer via links there. You are writing actual version would be 4.6.4-1. > How to get the actual kernel? 4.6.4-1 is the version where the bug is fixed. So you had the problem because you use an older kernel than 4.6.4-1. Is this more clear now? Best regards Uwe