Hi Paul,
Thank you for your response, I have submitted a trello [0] titled  “Integrate OpenStack/Cyborg into SPDK Architecture”. I am trying to answer your questions from this trello, do I make sense? I really hope to receive your feedback.

[0]https://trello.com/c/QfSAkLSS/121-integrate-openstack-cyborg-into-spdk-architecture

Thx,
Helloway
On 06/12/2018 08:16Luse, Paul E<paul.e.luse@intel.com> wrote:

Hi Helloway,

I was actually just wondering what had happened with this.  Looking at the OpenStack patch it looks like it’s close to landing. Somewhere out there we have a Cinder driver that’s also getting fairly close I believe so for sure integration with OpenStack is interesting to many in the community.

Would you be able to summarize more specifically how your patch would work once it lands? I of course see your high level description below that some questions that I have, I’m assuming others as well, include:

- what else is required to be pushed into OpenStack for this to work

- is anything required in the SPDK repo for this to work

- how will the necessary SPDK components be associated with the VM in question and subsequently configured

Thanks for continuing to work on this!

-Paul