* Donation for you
@ 2016-01-17  8:34 Gillian and Adrian Bayford
From: Gillian and Adrian Bayford @ 2016-01-17  8:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

My Wife and I ( GILLIAN AND ADRIAN BAYFORD ) have a Donation for you.
Reply back for details to enable you to understand more about the
Donation before you can proceed if you wish to Proceed.
Regards,
My Wife and I
Gillian and Adrian Bayford

* Donation For You
@ 2017-07-05  0:47 Peggy Altman
From: Peggy Altman @ 2017-07-05  0:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: You

Hi,
  My name is Peggy Altman the personal assistant of Ms. Doris Buffett, She is a philanthropist and the founder of one of the largest private foundation in the world. She is on a mission to give it all away as she strongly believes in ‘giving while living.’ She always had the idea that never changed in her mind — that wealth should be used to help each other which has made her decide to donate to you. She has instructed I get in touch with you, kindly acknowledge this message and I will get back to you with more details.

Visit the web page to know more about her: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Books/giving-dorris-buffett-story-michael-zitz/story?id=10827641

Regards,
Peggy Altman.

* Re: DONATION FOR YOU
@ 2016-04-11 11:02 Teresa Stang
From: Teresa Stang @ 2016-04-11 11:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

DONATION FOR YOU

May the peace of God be with you and your family.

I know it will be a great surprise reading from me today but consider this a divine intervention as a pastor explained to my understanding. My name is Mrs. Teresa Stang, a widow from Oklahoma USA and am writing you from my sickbed because i have been fighting cancer.

I will tell you more about myself and what you need to do with the money once your receive it. Please write me soon as my health is pretty bad and my doctors says i will be moved to the intensive care unit anytime soon.

Have a blessed day and please do pray for me.

God bless you.
Mother Teresa Stang.

* DONATION FOR YOU
@ 2015-10-22  6:28 P.A
From: P.A @ 2015-10-22  6:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Good Day,

I am Mrs. Gloria C. Mackenzie, the Power-Ball Lottery winner and I have donated $2,000,000.00 USD to you. I saw your email in Kreditmarket were you were searching for a loan so i decided to get your email so i can help you with some amount so that you can start up a business on your own.

I do apologize for sending you this unsolicited email, but your email was selected and submitted to my foundation after a successful Google & Facebook email-draws.See link for more proof;

so here is the link of how the sum of $590 Million was transferred to me so CLICK on this link now to watch the video your self for prof.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/05/590-million-jackpot-winner_n_3392040.html

I will be waiting for your response now.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Gloria C. Mackenzie.

---

* DONATION FOR YOU.
@ 2014-02-03 21:23 Charles Francis Feeney
From: Charles Francis Feeney @ 2014-02-03 21:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Hi,

My name is Charles Francis Feeney, a philanthropist and the founder of The Atlantic Philanthropies, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in ‘giving while living.’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind — that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to secretly give USD 1.9Million to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid.

(charlesfrancis1103@gmail.com) Email me.

Visit the web page to know more about me: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Feeney

Regards,

Charles F. Feeney