Hi Ævar, On Mon, 6 Feb 2023, Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason wrote: > we currently have CI tests running Apache on *nix boxes, but you're > suggesting a loss of coverage on Windows > > Is it really harder to just install (or even ship our own package of) > Apache for Windows than it is to embark on PID file handling, logging, > timeout management and the long tail of "80% is easy, the rest is really > hard" of writing our own production-class httpd (as the suggestion is to > have it eventually mature beyond the test suite)? Yes, it _is_ that much harder, and it would result in yet more painful increases of the build times which have really gotten out of hand in the past year. Ciao, Johannes