Hi Otavio, On 2021-07-06 18:56, Otavio Salvador wrote: > > > Em ter., 6 de jul. de 2021 às 12:12, Peter Bergin > > escreveu: > > Then I can correct my earlier statement and a new wisdom that > run-time > dependecies are scanned already in the early phases. Apparently it is > not possible to build libubootenv due to RRECOMMENDS to > u-boot-default-env. The build for a 'non-u-boot config' will fail > if we > add 'inherit uboot-config' and it will fail without. What is the > difference for a 'world' build? > > > The dependency on the default-env seems too strong. It could be > relaxed as it works without it. > Do we have a run-time dependency that is 'lesser than' RRECOMMENDS? Or do you suggest removing the dependency? /Peter