On 04/11/2018 04:48 AM, Peter Xu wrote: > Okay. :) Thanks for confirming. Then let me repost this patch without > touching the qemu-threads. > > Btw, do you want me to repost the first patch separately too, or keep > the code as is? I believe it depends on whether you treat that one as > a cleanup or not. Thanks, The first patch is no longer necessary for your new approach, but as it is a cleanup and you've already written it, it does not hurt to still send it as a separate cleanup patch useful in its own right. -- Eric Blake, Principal Software Engineer Red Hat, Inc. +1-919-301-3266 Virtualization: qemu.org | libvirt.org