Hi Jaehee, On 4/17/22 23:14, Jaehee Park wrote: > My understanding of Pavel's response is the free_bss_buf member of the > pmlmepriv structure wasn't being used anywhere and that the > rtw_free_mlme_riv_ie_data function frees the memory of the pmlmepriv > structure so the second check is redundant. > > However, as Fabio said, the free_bss_buf member is being used and pbuf > memory is not being freed. > So I'll revert the patch as it was originally (which was just removing > the {} around the single if statement). > Why just `pbuf` allocation can't be removed? This memory is just unused, isn't it? With regards, Pavel Skripkin