Hi Denis, On Fri, 2021-08-06 at 13:32 -0500, Denis Kenzior wrote: > Hi Salahaldeen Altous, > > On 8/6/21 1:30 AM, salahaldeen.altous(a)leica-camera.com wrote: > > Hi, > > > > I have a device which running as AP point. I would like to know > > every time there is a new connection/discounntion for this access > > point. > > Does iwd API support this? DHCP is enable in AP configuration > > (EnableNetworkConfiguration=True) > > There isn't a nice API for this just yet. James pointed you to the > Diagnostics > API, but that is really meant to be polled since the information > changes way too > frequently and it is only useful as a 'snapshot'. > > What you need is a dedicated API that would inform the application > via D-Bus > when a new client has connected / disconnect. This would need to be > modeled as > a D-Bus property, or perhaps using an Agent type API. Not something > we have > planned to work on just yet. Patches are always welcome. This exactly what my application needs (to be informed via D-Bus when a new client has connected/disconnected). I will try to check if I can add it. > > Regards, > -Denis Regards, Salahaldeen Leica Camera AG | Registergericht | District Court of Wetzlar: HRB966 Vorstand | Executive Board: Matthias Harsch (Vorsitzender) | Dr. Marita Paasch Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender | Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Andreas Kaufmann This message may contain confidential and privileged information. If it has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the message and please delete it from your computer.