* KVM source code
@ 2010-02-11 11:14 Puja Gupta
From: Puja Gupta @ 2010-02-11 11:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kvm

Hello friends ,
           Can anyone tell me where to get kvm source code from and
how to compile it using make.

* Re: KVM source code
@ 2010-02-11 11:19 ` sudhir kumar
From: sudhir kumar @ 2010-02-11 11:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Puja Gupta; +Cc: kvm

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 4:44 PM, Puja Gupta <pmgupta.akl@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello friends ,
>           Can anyone tell me where to get kvm source code from and
> how to compile it using make.
I think you do not like google :)
The very first search "kvm code" gives this
http://www.linux-kvm.org/page/Code

This gives you all the information you need.

Sudhir Kumar