Hi Ken, On 3/5/21 2:29 PM, Kenneth Goldman wrote: > Ubuntu focal with WSL, abrmd compiled from source > > After about 5 minutes of sending commands, abrmd crashes. I originally found it with keylime, but I can reproduce it with a simple bash loop on pcrread. > > abrmd exits, the tool output is: > > ** (process:21067): CRITICAL **: 17:25:10.862: failed to allocate dbus proxy object: Could not connect: Connection refused > WARNING:tcti:src/tss2-tcti/tctildr.c:79:tcti_from_init() TCTI init for function 0x7ff5f6dbbe10 failed with a0008 > WARNING:tcti:src/tss2-tcti/tctildr.c:109:tcti_from_info() Could not initialize TCTI named: tcti-abrmd > ERROR:tcti:src/tss2-tcti/tctildr-dl.c:154:tcti_from_file() Could not initialize TCTI file: tabrmd > ERROR:tcti:src/tss2-tcti/tctildr.c:416:Tss2_TctiLdr_Initialize_Ex() Failed to instantiate TCTI > ERROR: Could not load tcti, got: "tabrmd:bus_name=com.intel.tss2.Tabrmd" > > How would I debug? > > I would expect that nothing that a single application does should crash abrmd. I think it's not the abrmd that's failing, but the application that is trying to use tcti-abrmd to communicate with abrmd running in the background. It can not get the dbus handler so it just prints an error and fails. Can you look for some system dbus logs to see if there are any errors there? Thanks, Tadeusz