Hello I tried looking at the overflow but i seriously have no idea what are all these regions the gfx_region_update_* gets. There is some scn_x and scn_y but these do not seem to be the screen coordinates of the region. If I could tell for what region I am doing the update (that is the x,y,width,height of the region in screen coordinates) I could set the viewport accordingly so that the content does not overflow. At the very least the patch replicates the same breakage in much fewer lines of code. Thanks Michal