On Sat, 2021-12-11 at 02:09 +0100, Paolo Bonzini wrote: > On 12/10/21 17:36, David Woodhouse wrote: > > Introduce the basic concept of 2 level event channels for kernel delivery, > > which is just a simple matter of a few test_and_set_bit calls on a mapped > > shared info page. > > > > This can be used for routing MSI of passthrough devices to PIRQ event > > channels in a Xen guest, and we can build on it for delivering IPIs and > > timers directly from the kernel too. > > Queued patches 1-5, thanks. > > Paolo Any word on when these will make it out to kvm.git? Did you find something else I need to fix?